If you have recently completed an addiction treatment program, what did choosing the right alcohol rehab center do for you? Did you learn new coping skills to manage your symptoms? Did you discover the root cause of your addiction and learn how to cope with your feelings? Choosing the right alcohol rehab center can mean the difference between reaching your sober goals and still struggling to get through withdrawals without relapsing.
At Swift River, we provide a comprehensive addiction treatment program for men and women who are struggling with addiction to alcohol. We offer a full range of treatment programs, from detox to residential and outpatient programs. They give patients the skills and confidence they need to maintain their sobriety no matter what life throws at them. For more information about choosing the right alcohol rehab center for you, call 888.451.5895 today to speak with our friendly staff about enrolling in our alcohol treatment facility.
What Did Choosing the Right Alcohol Rehab Center Do for You?
The right alcohol rehab center can safely give you everything you need to get through alcohol withdrawal and cravings. You will learn beneficial coping skills that help you manage your symptoms while receiving medical support to reduce the symptoms that are interfering with your recovery.
The severity of withdrawal symptoms will depend on the length of the addiction and how much you take each time. Some of the common alcohol withdrawal symptoms include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach cramps
- Muscle and joint pain
In cases of severe alcohol addiction, some patients may experience delirium tremens: a deadly withdrawal symptom that includes shaking, high blood pressure, fever, and hallucinations. At Swift River, we help our patients get through alcohol withdrawal safely through our alcohol detox and other treatment programs.
Choosing the Right Alcohol Rehab Center
No two cases of addiction are exactly the same, which is why treating alcohol addiction can be difficult. The right alcohol rehab center for you will include a full array of behavioral and holistic therapies with group and individual therapy sessions for a well-rounded treatment experience.
Here are a few benefits of choosing the right alcohol rehab center to treat your addiction:
- Therapists will take the time to build trust and rapport with you to create a supportive atmosphere that fosters open communication. They will develop a tailored treatment program that will address all of your recovery goals.
- You will work with therapists to uncover the root cause of your addiction and the feelings or traumatic events that drove you to drink.
- Therapists will teach you healthy coping skills for managing your symptoms and saying No to your triggers.
- During group therapy, you will work with your peers to practice coping and communication skills using role-playing activities and games. Therapists will monitor your interactions and discuss any troubling behavior.
- You will get your confidence and self-esteem back as your ability to make positive changes in your life improves.
- You and your family will work together to restore any broken trust or relationships that your addiction destroyed.
What did choosing the right alcohol rehab center do for you? If you have a successful experience, share your story online to encourage others to start their path to recovery.
The Right Alcohol Rehab Center is Available for You at Swift River – Massachusetts
At Swift River, our experienced team is eager to help you begin your road to recovery from alcohol addiction. We employ a wide range of evidence-backed therapies along with medication-assisted treatment to minimize withdrawals and cravings so you can focus fully on your recovery. Depending on the severity of your symptoms, your treatment program will start with either a residential or outpatient program.
Today is the perfect day to start a new, sober life. Call 888.451.5895 to speak with our compassionate staff about enrolling in our alcohol addiction treatment center.